Session #9: The Christian worldview of Sociology
- What makes some societies thrive and others suffer?
- What can ONE Christian man or woman do to make a difference?
- What is the “backbone” of society and how important is the home and church? What is more important to God - the individual or the nation, and what difference does it make?
- To what extend is the church responsible for the society?
- Why is American society filled with such immorality and what can Christians do to safeguard our families and churches from these attacks?