Skip to content
- We believe that all are sinners in the eyes of God (we miss the mark of perfection), and are deserving of nothing but condemnation and an eternity separated from God and His people - unless we repent (turn from our ways) and humbly submit ourselves by faith to the Eternal God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the perfect Son of God and the image of the invisible God, who was fully God and fully man during His life on earth.
- We believe that Christ died on behalf of all those who would believe in His Name, trusting in His substitutionary death on the cross as full payment in the place of our sins.
- We believe that salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone. We can never earn our salvation.
- We believe that faith without works is dead; and that grace through faith will lead us to obey Him out of love for Him.
- We believe that we are called to show our love for God by our love, care, and service to our fellow man
- We believe that the Bible is the perfect, inerrant Word of God (2 Tim. 3:16) and is our complete guide for living a victorious life on this earth in preparation for eternity in God's presence and in His loving arms.
- We believe that God has given us everything we need for life and godliness by his divine power, and is available to us by His Word. (2 Peter 1:3)