What Does the Bible Say About Psychology?
Session #7: The Christian worldview of Psychology
- Everyone has problems. Some have problems with relationships; others with anger or depression or guilt.
- What does modern science say about treating psychological problems?
- What is the Christian remedy and how does it compare to the “answers” offered by other religions and philosophies?
- How is Psychology being used in the public education system to "control the masses?"
- What can we do to ensure that our children are not misled or propagandized by the culture, the media, or the schools?
So, what does the Bible say about psychology?