Do You Have A Biblical Worldview? Take this quick checkup!
According to multiple surveys over many years, less than 6% of "Born-again" Christians actually have a Biblical worldview. This means that even the most well-meaning of us are in danger of believing and walking in ways contrary to God's plan for us.
But there is a remedy for this dangerous dilemma. Hosea 4:6 says "My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge," thus, the cure is simple:
- Learn what areas of biblical knowledge and understanding you may be off-course.
- Apply yourself to aligning your thoughts with God's --." taking every thought captive to be obedient to Christ."
That's why our friends at the Nehemiah Institute created a simple Biblical Worldview Checkup, which you can take in barely 20 minutes at www.worldviewcheckup.org.
There's a small fee (well worth it) of $17.76, but you'll a get 15% discount by using code AMB123 at checkout, and the results of the confidential test will be given to you immediately.
Follow these simple steps:
- Go to: www.worldviewcheckup.org
- Read about the exam (PEERS Test) and click “Start Here”.
- Complete the profile section, then start the exam. There are a total of 70 statements to Agree or Disagree. Read carefully, then select an answer.
As soon as you finish, you will get a pop-up scorecard, which is TOTALLY confidential. No one - not even even the staff at the Nehemiah Institute - sees individual answers or results.
At the bottom of the scorecard, it shows which statements were incorrectly answered, identified by a red box with a “D” inside. Many of the statement numbers will be in BOLD. That means there is a professionally-developed Position Paper giving biblical instruction on why the statement should be marked Agree or Disagree. Just tap on the bold statement number to bring up the Position Paper.
Both the Scorecard and the Position Papers may be saved or printed.
The Scorecard Report also includes a list of all 70 test items for your review.
Benefits of doing this:
- You get a comprehensive Scorecard on your worldview position by the only
professionally-validated worldview measurement instrument in existence.
- Teaching papers are written by biblical scholars (read “Why Believe Nehemiah” tab on the website above).
If you have any questions, you may contact the Nehemiah Institute at 800-948-3101