The Vital Need for Christians to VOTE in November!
Those who identify with the political left in America have certainly come out of the closet – telling us how they REALLY feel in this era of Trump. All the stops have been pulled to resist any and every conservative (usually a Christian-supported) person or policy that has been presented in the last year and a half. In the meantime, we have seen:
- A government that now actively supports religious freedom (unlike the last 8 years)
- Many conservative, Constitutionalist judges have been confirmed and placed in the courts, with the potential of many more ...Meaning Christian principles will be upheld
- Small-government policies have been enacted through deregulation and tax cuts, resulting in…
- A booming economy incomparable to any other in the last 20 years
- Small businesses growing at dizzying rates, creating new jobs by the thousands
- A foreign policy that has halted the progression of ISIS and North Korea from flagrantly threatening America and our allies
All these actions have benefited the average citizen as well as the Church as a whole.
But another election is upon us, and the Left is threatening to undo everything that has been accomplished over the last 19 months – which would be catastrophic, to say the least. Their unabashed agenda is:
- Aggressively initiate hate-speech laws aimed at silencing Christians
- Stop the appointment of conservative judges
- Promote full-blown socialism (disposing of the Constitution by default)
- Impeach the President (– with no evidence of a crime)
- Abolish ICE, the department that is doing its best (despite sanctuary states) to protect us from lawbreaking illegals
- Create a single-payer healthcare system – solely controlled by unelected bureaucrats
- Raise taxes. Raise taxes. Raise taxes.
- Open the borders (without restraints)
- Allow the continued weaponization of the FBI and Dept. of Justice to unlawfully overrule the democratic process of our elections
- …and much more
One of America’s great statesmen, Daniel Webster (1782-1852), said: “I apprehend no danger to our country from a foreign foe. Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter – from the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government - from their carelessness and negligence.”
As Christians, we have the solemn responsibility to choose our leaders, and we will be forced to live with the consequences if we forfeit our duty by not voting responsibly. We at GTI Ministries encourage all Christians to do their homework and support the candidates that espouse Christian ideals – and encourage your friends to do the same.
Less than 25% of Christians typically vote in off-year elections (when the vote for president is not involved). This should not be so! The church is to be the conscience of the nation. We must speak up and stand firm!
To that end, we encourage you to take advantage of our free video clips on a variety of Biblical worldview topics available at LightSource.com that apply to the battle of ideas we’re in today.
We would suggest looking at (and passing on to others) the following clips in particular (click on the link):
Politics in the Pulpit – What is the role of Pastors in alerting and educating the saints?
Kings, Prophets and Apostles Involved in Politics in the Bible – What is the scriptural support for Christian participation in the political process?
Biblical Healthcare or Government Healthcare? – What does Scripture say about this vital topic?
Psychology and Propaganda- the Shaping of the Modern Mind – Exposes the methods the Left employs to suppress the Truth.
Let's Just Tax the Rich More! – Clearly displays the fatal flaws of Socialism