(If you were directed here from Roger's email, scroll down to "OUR SUMMARY of White Paper On Experimental Vaccines For COVID-19”
From the beginning, let it be known that we are not recommending any specific answer or treatment to the reader regarding this question. Our purpose is to offer a biblical method of investigating it individually to determine what is best for each person, and provide uncensored information on this topic that may be otherwise difficult to locate.
We'll begin by looking at the issue from a biblical perspective, then follow with the scientific evidence of benefits and risks from the C-Virus vaccines.
In addressing this issue, we must first recognize that it is more complex than others. There is no single specific Scripture that answers our question, so the reader is urged to read all the Scriptures below first. Thus, we begin by searching for biblical precepts to lay a solid foundation of truth.
1st Precept: Trust in God over man
Prov. 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
Psalm 20:7 Some trust in chariots (the strength of man’s devices), and some in horses; But we will remember the name of the Lord our God.
2 Chronicles 16:12-13 And in the thirty-ninth year of his reign, Asa became diseased in his feet, and his malady was severe; yet in his disease he did not seek the Lord, but the physicians. 13 So Asa rested with his fathers; he died in the forty-first year of his reign.
- In this text we see King Asa of Judah putting his trust in physicians instead of in the great Physician and the consequence was dire. This does not mean that we should stop using the means and just wait around for God to perform a miracle. The Puritan John Trapp advises, "Means must be neither trusted nor neglected." Similarly, the Puritan William Secker says, "Neither be idle in the means, nor make an idol of the means." God has given us means, and we are to seek out the means that are available to us and partake of them (I Timothy 5:23, Isaiah 38:21). The sin of King Asa was not that he went to physicians, it was that he did not seek the Lord in doing so; he was putting his trust in the means.
- Therefore, God is not telling us to never trust in man’s devices (science), but to turn to God for wisdom and answers first. Then be responsible to verify if man’s solutions follow God’s will and wisdom (more on this specifically regarding vaccines below) and if they can be proven trustworthy.
2 Peter 1:3 - His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue.
2nd Precept: Don’t Make Decisions Based on Fear or Feelings
Deuteronomy 31:8 And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed.
Exodus 20:20 And Moses said to the people, “Do not fear; for God has come to test you, and that His fear may be before you, so that you may not sin.”
Judges 3:1-2 Now these are the nations that the Lord left, to test Israel by them, that is, all in Israel who had not experienced all the wars in Canaan. 2 It was only in order that the generations of the people of Israel might know war, to teach war to those who had not known it before.
- Enemies, plagues, and sin itself remain in the world to teach us how to do battle. Believers are not called to roll over and allow our enemies to cause us to cower in fear. God commands us to “fear not” approximately 365 times in the Bible. That’s once for every day. When we allow fear to control us we allow fear to lead us to sin against God.
3rd Precept: Do Our Due Diligence Before Making Major Decisions
Prov. 18:8 The words of a gossip are like choice morsels; :17 In a lawsuit the first to speak seems right until someone comes forward and cross-examines.
- NOTE: This principle is true in all circumstances. It is wise to remember that there are two sides to every story, particularly now when we have to navigate a slippery slope of opinion, fake news, deliberately skewed news, Big Tech and MSM censorship, and the cancel culture
Col. 2:8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
Acts 17:11 These (Bereans) were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so.
Isaiah 1:18 “Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the Lord
- NOTE: All Truth is contained in the words of God AND the logical implications of those words. We are to use our reasoning skills to search the Scriptures for wisdom to discern true v. false, right v. wrong, wise v. foolish, faith v. fear.
4th Precept: Know what God says about pestilence
- Note the definition: Pestilence: a fatal epidemic disease; Synonyms: plague · bubonic plague · the Black Death · disease · contagious disease · contagion · infection · sickness · epidemic · pandemic
All of Psalm 91. Specifically: v 3-8 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge. His truth shall be your shield and buckler. 5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day, Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look, And see the reward of the wicked.
2 Chronicles 20:9; 13-14 If disaster comes upon us—sword, judgment, pestilence, or famine—we will stand before this temple and in Your presence (for Your name is in this temple), and cry out to You in our affliction, and You will hear and save.’
13 When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, 14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
- NOTE: Pestilence comes from God as all trials are sent for the purpose of turning our eyes to Him: See Lev. 26:14-15, 23-25, Ex. 5:31, 9:15; Kings 8:37-40
Examining the Issue Scientifically
Here are a few questions we should consider as we read ahead:
- Is the one considering the vaccination at a higher risk of dying of adverse reactions from the vaccine or from being infected with the virus?
- Could we be rushing to get a vaccine when it hasn’t been fully tested and guaranteed? (this will be elaborated upon later)
- Has fear been promoted for unrighteous reasons by the media, politicians, and those who want more control? “Don’t let a good crisis go to waste!” …Karl Marx stated: crises "carry the most frightful devastation in their train, and, like an earthquake, cause bourgeois society to shake to its very foundations. Thus, it is out of the impact of capitalist crisis that the possibility of revolutionary change emerges.”
- Have we considered which might be worse for our neighbors - the virus itself, or our radical response to the virus? Note that never in history has a nation quarantined healthy people rather than only those most vulnerable.
- How much of what has driven us to stop “gathering together with the saints” - keeping distance from everyone and wearing masks everywhere - is from misinformation or disinformation?
Examining the Evidence
NOTE: We presume the readers have received most their information about Covid-19 and the vaccine from the main-stream TV/radio media and social media. We will refer to the information which is not easily attainable on those platforms due to censorship and bias. Readers are encouraged to do their own due diligence to reach the conclusion they believe satisfies their concerns.
The following are a few highlights from the linked PDF . We recommend the reader refer to this PDF if needed to answer additional questions not addressed in our summary below.
Our Summary of “White Paper On Experimental Vaccines For COVID-19”
-from America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLD)
This document represents the preliminary findings of an investigation conducted by the member-physicians of America's Frontline Doctors. We are recommending caution for patients and policy makers and employers. Additional transparency and more research are needed before we ask Americans to embark on the largest experimental medical program in US history. The unknowns must be addressed through a scientifically rigorous process.
What does AFLDS mean by “experimental vaccine”?
According to the Food and Drug Administration, “An investigational drug can also be called an experimental drug and is being studied to see if your disease or medical condition improves while taking it.” See pg. 15. The Pfizer and Moderna and AstraZeneca applications properly identify their new agents as “investigational,” which is normal at this very early stage of development. All the vaccine candidates are categorized as experimental for the following reasons:
- the pharmaceutical companies have applied for investigational use status
- adverse events will be settled under the legal standard for experimental medications
- recipients are enrolled as subjects in a medical trial to gather data on side effects.
- persons are enrolled in a pharmaco-vigilance tracking system for at least two years
- many groups of persons have not been studied at all, including: prior COVID-19 patients, pregnant women, youths, elderly
- no published animal studies data
Is AFLDS suggesting that the COVID vaccine is unsafe?
No. We are saying that by definition it is unsafe to widely distribute an experimental vaccine, because taking a vaccine is completely different than taking an ordinary medication. In contrast to taking a medication for an actual disease, the person who takes a vaccine is typically completely healthy and would continue to be healthy without the vaccine. As the first rule of the Hippocratic Oath is: do no harm, vaccine safety must be guaranteed. That has not yet happened. More studies of the vaccine’s safety and efficacy should be conducted and published, and more transparency about possible risks provided to the public before Americans enter the largest experimental medication program in our history.
Is AFLDS arguing that the COVID vaccine is ineffective?
After it has been proved safe, the vaccine might be demonstrated to be effective in COVID19 in certain categories, although we do not know that yet with a high degree of confidence. That is because the only group that really may benefit is the advanced elderly, and there is very limited data on efficacy and almost none on safety in this group. For healthy persons ≤ 69, it is impossible to state that a vaccine is effective simply because the lethality of the virus itself is virtually nonexistent.
Is the vaccine safe?
Vaccine safety requires proper animal trials and peer-reviewed data, neither of which has occurred during operation warp speed. This is especially concerning considering the fatal failure of prior coronavirus vaccine attempts such as SARS-CoV-1, the virus that is 78% identical to SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). Prior coronavirus (and other respiratory) vaccines have failed due to the scientific phenomena known as pathogenic priming that makes the vaccine recipient more likely to suffer a sudden fatal outcome due to massive cytokine storm when exposed to the wild virus. In addition to pathogenic priming there are three other potential safety issues that are being minimized. While we are hopeful that the vaccine is both effective and safe, hope is not science. Because these experimental vaccines have not been tested in accordance with the usual standards, we have serious concerns about safety.
COVID-19 Medical Myths: Low Infection Fatality Ratio (IFR)
The most enduring myth regarding COVID-19 is that this is a highly lethal infection. It is not. The data is unequivocal:
- COVID-19 kills very rarely and is mostly limited to the medically fragile
- COVID-19 is less deadly than influenza in children
- COVID-19 has similar lethality (as influenza) in the middle adult years and is treatable
When talking about the risk/benefit ratio of any treatment we must consider the Infection Fatality Ratio or IFR. The IFR for COVID-19 varies dramatically by age, from a low of 0.003% for Americans under age 19 to as high as 5.4% for those 70 years of age and above.19 That is an 1800x risk difference based upon age! It is quite clear that young people are at a statistically insignificant risk of death from COVID-19. Nearly 80% of all coronavirus-related deaths in the US through November 28, 2020 have occurred in adults 65 years of age and older and only 6% of the deaths had COVID-19 as the only cause mentioned.
On average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.20
For most people under the age of 65, the study found, the risk of dying from COVID-19 isn’t much higher than from getting in a car accident driving to work. The risk climbs especially for those over age 80. According to the Foundation for Research on Equal Opportunity, Americans over 85 are about 2.75 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than those 75 to 84, seven times more likely than those 65 to 74 and 16.8 times more than those 55 to 64.21 For children COVID-19 is much less lethal than influenza. During the 2018-19 flu season, the CDC reported approximately 480 flu deaths among children ages 0-17. Comparably, 90 youths have died from coronavirus complications from the beginning of the pandemic through mid-August, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics. More than 46,000 children were hospitalized for flu in that 2018-19 period, with hospitalization rate among children 5 to 17 of 39.2 children per 100,000 children. For COVID-19, that hospitalization rate is 6 per 100,000 children ages 5 to 17, according to the CDC. In a report detailing the differences between COVID-19 and the flu, the CDC states, "the risk of complications for healthy children is higher for flu compared to COVID-19."22
COVID-19 Experimental Vaccines Trials
Vaccines against COVID-19 are now being approved for experimental use. This will be the shortest time scientists have ever been able to develop a new vaccination for a major disease. It not only typically takes years to create a new vaccination, but very often, despite the best efforts of scientists, a successful vaccine proves impossible. For example, scientists (including Dr. Fauci) tried to create an HIV vaccine for more than forty years.
Based on company press releases, all three Phase III trials include:
- 1:1 placebo controlled trial with saline injection 22 https://amp.statesman.com/amp/113718780 12
- Two doses administered approximately 21-28 days apart
- Efficacy was only measured beginning 28 days after the first dose (basically beginning at the time of the second dose)
- Trial launched on July 27, 2020
- 41% of participants between ages 56 and 85
- 43,931 participants enrolled (1:1 ratio) with 97% receiving a second dose of the vaccine or placebo
- The final efficacy analysis was conducted at 170 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 162 in the placebo group and 8 in the vaccinated group
- 10 severe cases of COVID-19 in the placebo group and 1 in the vaccinated group
- 95% effective against COVID-19, fairly consistent across all ages
- Fatigue and headache were the most frequent Grade 3 adverse events at 3.8% and 2.0%, respectively, and mostly experienced in the younger age group
- Trial launched on July 27, 2020
- 23% of participants over age 65
- 30,000 participants enrolled (1:1 ratio)
- The primary efficacy analysis was conducted at 196 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 185 in the placebo group and 11 in the vaccinated group
- 30 severe cases of COVID-19 in the placebo group and zero in the vaccinated group. (Recently, a sudden death of a Philadelphia priest who participated in the trial and received his second dose on October 1st is under investigation.)
- 94.1% effective against COVID-19, fairly consistent across all ages
- Limited data on adverse events
- Trial launched on September 1, 2020
- Age distribution unknown • 23,000 participants enrolled (1:1 ratio)
- A preliminary efficacy analysis was conducted at 131 confirmed cases of COVID19 with about 77 in the placebo group and 54 in the vaccinated group
- No hospitalizations or severe cases of COVID-19 in the vaccinated group
- Data on adverse events not reported
- Reported to be 70% effective against COVID-19, fairly consistent across all ages. Notably, however, 2,741 participants mistakenly received a half dose of the vaccine initially followed by a full second dose as opposed to the protocol regimen of two full doses. In a subgroup analysis, the vaccine in this “mistake” group was found to be 90% effective compared to 62% effective in the group that received two full doses.
At first glance, all three trials appear very large with considerably higher enrollment than most Phase III trials, which typically range between 300 and 3,000 participants. Notably, however, there are actually very few participants who received the vaccine AND developed COVID-19. While this may (or may not) imply that the vaccine is effective, the much bigger problem is that it tells us almost nothing about how exposure to COVID-19 affects people who receive the vaccine. For example, in the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna trials, only 8 and 11 vaccinated participants, respectively, developed COVID-19. This is an alarmingly small number when taking into consideration the novelty of SARSCoV-2 and the possibility of the adverse effect known as pathogenic priming, which has been seen repeatedly with prior coronavirus vaccines. Pathogenic priming includes the deleterious effect of antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) [see below] whereby a vaccine or reinfection could result in a more severe or lethal disease, should the person become infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the wild. This phenomenon has been well-documented with prior vaccines. The most recent terrible headlines related to this was a vaccine for *Dengue fever persons who received the vaccine and then encountered the virus in the wild suffered worse outcomes at an alarming rate. This is why the Dengue vaccine (“Dengvaxia”) was only approved for very restricted use by the FDA—despite years of active research and development. In the Philippines, the former head of the Dengue department of the Research Institute for Tropical Medicine (RITM) was indicted in 2019 by the Department of Justice for "reckless imprudence resulting [in] homicide," because they "facilitated, with undue haste," Dengvaxia's approval and its rollout among Philippine schoolchildren.23
The antibody-dependent enhancement effect in the COVID-19 Experimental Vaccines is discussed more fully below. But what is clear is that the Phase III trials from Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca provide little to no insight into ADE and Vaccine-Associated Hypersensitivity (VAH). Not only is the sample size of vaccinated participants who developed COVID-19 very small, but, based on the information publicly available, it is unknown which strains of SARS-CoV-2 afflicted the participants in the trials
Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE), is when anti-COVID antibodies, created by a vaccine, instead of protecting the person, cause a more severe or lethal disease when the person is later exposed to SARS-CoV-2 in the wild. The vaccine amplifies the infection rather than preventing damage. It may only be seen after months or years of use in populations around the world. This paradoxical reaction has been seen in other vaccines and animal trials. One well-documented example is with the Dengue fever vaccine, which resulted in avoidable deaths.35,36
ADE is especially tricky because it is a delayed reaction. Initially all seems well. The person seems to have a great immune response but then becomes deadly when the person is exposed to the virus in the wild. It is well known that you must do animal testing first to try to rule out ADE. Strong vaccine advocates Dr. Offit and Dr. Hotez, who would be expected to be enthusiastic about these experimental vaccines, have not really endorsed these new experimental vaccines, because previous coronavirus vaccines have a long history of failure due to “antibody dependent enhancement.”
Dengue fever has 100-400 million infections, 500,000 hospitalizations, and a 2.5% fatality rate annually worldwide. It is a leading cause of death in children in Asian and Latin American countries. Despite over 50 years of active research, a Dengue vaccine still has not gained widespread approval in large part due to ADE.37 Sanofi Pharmaceutical spent years and nearly $2 billion to develop the Dengue vaccine and published their results in the NEJM, which was quickly endorsed by the WHO. But there were scientists who clearly stated the danger, which the Philippines ignored, and they decided to give it to hundreds of thousands of children in 2016. Later when they were exposed in the wild, many got severely ill and 600 children died. Criminal charges were filed against the decision-makers.38
COVID-19 Experimental Vaccines Controversies:
Scientists have the same concerns for the experimental vaccines as for all drugs. Is the proposed treatment safe and is it effective?
Safety Concerns Regarding the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccines
- Brand New Technology.
No vaccine based on messenger RNA has ever been approved for any disease, or even entered final-stage trials until now, so there’s no peer-reviewed published human data to compare how mRNA stacks up against older technologies.24 How well mRNA vaccines will actually prevent COVID-19 remains unknown. This new technology is less stable than older technologies, for example, requiring deep freezing temperatures up to negative 70 degrees Celsius for Pfizer’s vaccine. This differs from other vaccines that are typically kept in ordinary refrigerators. Recently a vaccine candidate had to be halted because test 14 subjects has ‘false positive’ HIV test results – in other words, unexpected things must be expected with brand new experimental technology.25
- Failure of Previous Coronavirus Vaccines.
Despite trying for decades, scientists have never been able to create a successful coronavirus vaccine. Whenever they think they have, the experimental coronavirus vaccine has failed and animals who got the experimental vaccine died.26
- No Independently Published Animal Studies.
Most other previous vaccines have performed and published results on animal studies prior to giving to humans. This is critical because deadly effects are often not seen until this step. Vaccines that have been given to humans prior to animal trials have frequently resulted in deaths that caused the governments to yank the vaccines. Most scientists believe that human death is inevitable if there are no prior peer-reviewed animal studies.27
- Known Complications.
One of the known complications of vaccines is something called immune enhancement. One type of immune enhancement is known as Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE). This is a process where a virus leverages antibodies to aid infection. In short, the antiCOVID antibodies, stimulated by a vaccine, amplify the infection rather than prevent its damage. This paradoxical reaction has been seen repeatedly in other vaccines and animal development trials especially with coronavirus vaccine trials.28
Other known complications of vaccines include neurological diseases such as transverse myelitis, Bells’ Palsy multiple sclerosis, autism, and Guillain-Barre. For example, in 1976 the government attempted a mass vaccination of the population with a newly created Swine Flu vaccine. The vaccination program was aborted after about 450 people came down with Guillain-Barre. The extremely limited COVID-19 vaccine data already has at least two transverse myelitis cases 29 and four Bell’s Palsy cases that may be linked to vaccination.
- Unknown Complications.
There are entire populations for whom we don’t know the data. For example, we have no knowledge of the immune response in vaccinated individuals who later contract the disease, and we also do not know the effects on disease course in vaccinated individuals with waning immunity. We do not know the effects on the elderly. We do not know the effect on the pregnant or soon to be pregnant. There is no actual data at all for an enormous percentage of the population, probably more than half. Just by the mere fact that these trials were launched within the past six months, we cannot know of any long-term effects or interactions with other viruses such as influenza or the seasonal cold, especially considering that two of the vaccines nearest to public distribution take an entirely novel approach with mRNA.
The mechanism of action of the experimental mRNA vaccines includes a possible autoimmune rejection of the placenta. In layman’s terms, the vaccine may permanently interfere with a woman’s ability to maintain a pregnancy. The vaccine companies themselves acknowledge the possibility of ill effects on a pregnancy on the vaccine bottle, which says the following: “it is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA VaccineBNT162b2 has an impact on fertility. And women of childbearing age are advised to avoid pregnancy for at least two months after their second dose.”30
- Pharmaceuticals are Immune from All Liability. The same companies (and executives) that profit from this vaccine are immune from all liability. In 1986, Congress passed the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA). It provides immunity from liability to all vaccine manufacturing companies. With COVID-19 experimental vaccine, AstraZeneca goes even further in acknowledging that this is an emergency situation and requested no liability from the EU. “This is a unique situation where we as a company simply cannot take the risk if in ... four years the vaccine is showing side effects,” Ruud Dobber, a member of Astra’s senior executive team, told Reuters.31
- An Experimental Vaccine Is Not Safer Than a Very Low IFR.
The IFR was always known to be very low for the young and healthy middle aged, and it has now been shown to be extraordinarily low. We are getting better and better at treating COVID-19: the death rate in terms of population continues to fall, hospital stays for COVID-19 get shorter and hospital mortality from COVID-19 plummets.
Questions Regarding the Effectiveness of the COVID-19 Experimental Vaccines
- No Proof the Vaccine Stops Transmission of the Virus.
The trial data on the vaccinations released so far has not addressed the issue of transmission of the virus. That is, the efficacy data is primarily based on symptoms, not on transmission. Could the vaccine create asymptomatic carriers that can unknowingly transmit the virus? The scientists are very upfront about the fact that they don’t know if the vaccine even stops the spread of the virus!32 Dr. Corey who oversees the vaccine trials for the NIH COVID-10 Prevention Network says: “the studies aren’t designed to assess transmission. They don’t ask that question and there’s really no information on this at this point in time.”
- Unknown Mortality or Hospital Admission Benefit.
Currently the pharmaceutical companies believe that their first COVID-19 vaccines are ~95% effective. Pharmaceutical companies typically believe their vaccinations are more effective than they actually are. For example, CDC data show that the influenza vaccine was 38% effective in 2017-18, 20% in 2018-19, and 39% in 2019-20 even though its efficacy was expected to be much higher when it was first introduced in 1938. Even if the COVID-19 vaccine is really 95% effective in the real world, the survival rate of those contracting the disease is already so much higher than that. If you are less than 70 years old you have a 99.5% chance of survival, if you are less than 50 years old you have a 99.98% chance of survival, and if you are less than 20 years old, you have a 99.997% chance of survival.
Notably, the vaccine trials had too few positive cases to assess with statistical significance any benefit in secondary outcomes such as decreased mortality or hospitalization. (ref: https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4037)
- The Vaccine Lasts Unknown Duration.
We know very little about the longevity of the immunity acquired for COVID-19 from natural infections or from the vaccines. Will the vaccination give long lasting immunity or will another vaccination be needed next year? Recent studies have shown that the body’s immune response to the virus, as measured in levels of antibodies and T-cells, tends to wane over time. “We don’t know how long immunity lasts,” said Akiko Iwasaki, professor of immunobiology at Yale University. We have no lasting immunity from influenza, for example, because the virus is constantly mutating, we are required to get a new shot each year. Pharmaceutical companies and researchers guess that the COVID-19 vaccine should be annual, but with little scientific basis for this timeline.
COVID-19 Experimental Vaccines
Precise language is an important way to combat disinformation. There are no COVID-19 vaccines. The correct terminology is that there are experimental COVID-19 vaccines, also known as investigational COVID-19 vaccines. Multiple types of vaccines are being tried; here is an overview of the categories. The ones closest to mass distribution are the mRNA vaccines.33
One reason we must call this what it is, which is experimental, is because the American public has been primed to receive this biological agent simply because the word experimental has gone missing. Almost no normal person would volunteer to be the first to receive an experimental drug unless they were very sick and there were no alternatives. With COVID-19 the vast majority of people do not get very sick, and there are many alternative treatments. We must insist on using the correct language of experimental vaccine.
The other reason we must call this what it is, experimental, is because having an experimental status has important legal implications. These agents are being distributed under an EUA (emergency use authorization)34 which determines how future harm to patients will be compensated.
Note the language the Pharmaceutical company uses in its December 10, 2020 Advisory Report to the FDA. We must use the same language but not all Americans know or understand the word “investigational.”
COVID-19 Experimental Vaccines & Antibody-Dependent Enhancement
A well-documented and serious side effect of vaccines is known as pathogenic priming or antibody dependent or immune enhancement. It is difficult to prove, with doctors and scientists and the public tend to initially deny its existence by saying a person(s) has “a worse virus.” One way we learn that ADE is a real effect is by comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated populations. If entire populations are immediately vaccinated with these experimental vaccines, the true incidence of ADE will never be known, as many cases will just be falsely described as a “new strain” or “more severe strain.” Although most readers have never heard of it, antibody-dependent-enhancement is so well known, it even has its own Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antibodydependent_enhancement
News About Adverse Effects of the Vaccine to Date (1/27/21)
(Obtained at Childrenshealthdefense.org)
* Tip of the Iceberg? Thousands of COVID Vaccine Injuries and 13 U.S. Deaths Reported in December Alone
* Pregnant or Under 18? Don’t Get Moderna’s COVID Vaccine, WHO Says
23 Dead in Norway after Phizer Vaccine
13 Died during Moderna's Covid Trial
*Note: Information from these articles were extracted from data at Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), the primary mechanism for reporting adverse reactions in the U.S. However, this system has proven to be flawed in that it relies on the willingness and ability of parents and professionals to submit reports voluntarily.
As Children’s Health Defense Chairman Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. wrote on Dec. 18, 2020 to the co-chair of the new COVID-19 Advisory Board, VAERS has been an abject failure, with fewer than 1% of adverse events ever reported, according to a 2010 federal study.
24 https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2020-moderna-biontech-COVID-shot/ August 11, 2020
27 https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-announce-datapreclinical-studies-mrna We learn about these studies only from the company itself.
29 https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02706-6 15 5.
30 https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/9414 52/Information_for_healthcare_professionals.pdf
34 https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download?utm_campaign=The%20DC%20Today&utm_medium= email&_hsmi=102466647&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--L3Cb8fl6aCL4ZBDWT3lZC_zZIxF7sEiXXY-
36 https://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/host-response-to-the-dengue-virus-22402106/ 37 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7642463/